Leica Camera Promotional Prices
This Month - "Promotional Price After Exchange Rate Savings" Program
Nearly all Leica Camera products are 12% off - extended through the month of June !
Miracle Works Chicago Leather Straps
Made entirely by hand here in Chicago, the Miracle Works Chicago leather strap is a work of art: made from hand-split bridle leather, hand-burnished with beeswax and double-stitched by hand - $75 in a variety of styles (38-43 inches).
Tamarkin Camera Leica T-Shirts
New from Tamarkin Camera - stylish Leica T-Shirts - 100% cotton - printed right here in Chicago!
$22.50 - available in Medium and Large
The new Leica M Monochrom (typ 246) - excellence redefined
Leica Camera proudly presents the new Leica M Monochrom (typ 246), the first and only digital camera that captures a real black and white image, still or moving. The Leica M Monochrom (typ 246) offers unparalleled image performance, outstanding low light capabilities and rich details. In essence, a Leica M (typ 240) camera model that shoots only black & white images and video, this new Leica M Monochrom camera takes B&W to the next level.
- Low noise up to ISO 25,000
- Live-View and focus peaking
- Large 2-gigabyte buffer memory and Leica Maestro processor
- High quality full-HD video function
- Sapphire crystal glass LCD cover plate and 3” monitor
- Frameline preview lever, as on the M-P (typ 240) camera
- Compatible with all accessories for the Leica M (typ 240)
- Access to R lenses with Leica M- Adapter- R for pictures and video
- Adobe Lightroom available as a download
- Made in Germany
- Available in black chrome finish
Leica M-P (typ 240) Safari set
Presenting the Leica M-P (typ 240) SAFARI Edition – the latest M camera in the traditional Safari Olive Paint finish, with silver chrome 35 Summicron-M f2 ASPH lens, strap and SD card wallet.
Leica’s safari/olive edition cameras date back to 1960 with the Leica M1 ‘Olive‘. Made initially for the military, the safari/olive cameras’ unique color stands out. Over the years, a handful of safari/olive editions were produced. Many of these limited edition cameras are highly prized collectibles.
The engraving on the top cover is reminiscent of the first safari camera in 1960 and has the classic Leica logo inscribed on one line and the wording ‘WETZLAR GERMANY’ on the second line. The 35 Summicron-M f2 ASPH has a silver chrome finish with a matching classic round metal lens hood. This set comes in a new packaging including a presentation box, and is limited to 1,500 pieces worldwide.
The Leica M 60 Special Edition set - in stock now !
Finished in silky stainless steel and delivered with the incomparable 35 Summilux-M f1,4 ASPH lens - also in stainless steel - the Leica M 60 Special Edition is as timeless as its predecessors, integrating the modern and the vintage together for a new and unheralded Leica shooting experience. A limited production run of only 600 pieces worldwide means that this 60th Anniversary of the M camera edition is sure to find a special place in photographic - and Leica - history.
The Leica M-A - the pinnacle of film cameras - back to the fundamentals
The Leica M-A is a return to pure form and function. The new Leica M-A camera heralds a return to the 60-year lineage that made Leica famous - a fully mechanical meterless Leica M camera. Available in classic silver chrome with Leica script on top, or stealthy black crome finish with no top engraving, the Leica M-A is destined to become an M classic.
Key features include:
- Super-bright .72-magnification viewfinder with crisp rangefinder patch
- Fully mechanical shutter
- Nearly identical to the Leica M2 - but made state-of-the-art in Wetzlar, Germany
- Frame-line selector lever as on early Leica M cameras
- No battery needed - just a desire to make images
- Two different finishes that harken back to the classic Leica M camera
The Leica M-P (typ 240)
The latest addition to the Leica M lineage - the Leica M-P (typ 240). Offering a sleek look reminiscent of the Leica M9-P, this newest member of the Leica M family also has a larger buffer: shoot up to 24 images in full continuous speed of 3 frames per second! Plus, the traditional frameline selector lever is back...
- New, sleek and stealth look
- Classic Leica script engraved on top plate
- Sapphire LCD screen protector - extremely resilient
- Faster image processor - double-sized image buffer of 2 GB
- Frame selector lever allows frameline preview, as on most earlier M cameras
- Best in class image quality
- Brilliant viewfinder quality and precise focusing through the LED-powered rangefinder
- Newly developed 24 megapixel LEICA MAX CMOS Sensor
- Extended applications with Live View and electronic viewfinder
- Simple, high-precision focusing thanks to Live View focus and focus peaking
- Digital full frame for Leica R lenses, with the Leica R Adapter M
- “Leica Look” videos with Full HD video capture
- Splash Resistant housing
- Many additional performance enhancements, including many accessories such as the Multi-Function Grip, Finger Loop in three sizes, Microphone Adapter, and more
Leica D-Lux (typ 109)
Leica Camera proudly presents the Leica D-Lux (Typ 109), the compact camera choice of professional photographers. With a new fast, Leica DC Vario-Summilux lens, and comprehensive manual operations, the Leica D-Lux (Typ 109) offers photographers a compact, powerful and sturdy camera with a full metal housing. With a high-speed shutter and focus peaking features, the Leica D-Lux (Typ 109) also offers 4k video technology. The Leica D-Lux (Typ 109) which is available in black, features integrated Wi-Fi and Near Field Communication (NFC), plus a fast lens and an integrated high resolution electronic view finder. The camera also comes with a LEICA CF D Flash as part of its delivery scope.
- Larger sensor 4/3-inch sensor with an effective resolution of 12.8 Megapixels
- Integrated electronic viewfinder
- Compact and sturdy design with a full metal housing
- High-resolution display with 920,000 pixels, latest 4k video technology & focus peaking
- Easy to use under any light conditions
- Shoots either in RAW or JPEG
- Leica CF D Flash included in the delivery scope
- Wi-Fi & NFC provides remote access from a smartphone/tablet
- Electronic View Finder for easy viewing under any lighting conditions
- Free download of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom & 3-year warranty
- Fast Leica DC Vario-Summilux lens
- Maximum ISO of 25,600
Leica V-Lux (typ 114)
Leica Camera proudly presents the Leica V-Lux (Typ 114), a versatile compact camera to suit the needs of everyone from the professional photographer to the busy mother. With a new lens and a larger sensor, the Leica V-Lux (Typ 114) has the longest zoom in its class. The Leica V-Lux (Typ 114) features an integrated Wi-Fi and Near Field Communication (NFC), an integrated high resolution electronic view finder, a focus ring for manual zoom focusing and the latest 4K video technology.
- One-inch sensor size ensures excellent picture quality - the sensor in the Leica V-Lux (Typ 114) is 5 times larger than the Leica V-Lux 4.
- Fast Leica 25-400 DC Vario-Elmarit f2,8-4,0 ASPH lens
- One inch sensor with a 20 MP resolution for excellent picture quality with shallow depth of field and a beautiful bokeh
- Integrated high resolution OLED electronic view finder
- Shoots either in RAW or JPEG
- Fastest high speed AF in its class even in tele position
- Wi-Fi & NFC in the Leica V-Lux (Typ 114) allows remote access
- Video with sharper and richer details
- Electronic ViewFinder for easy viewing under any lighting conditions
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom & 3-year warranty