Groundbreaking design, craftsmanship & instinctive use
Leica Camera proudly presents the Leica T Camera System - the only system in its class that combines groundbreaking design, craftsmanship and instinctive use for the most enjoyable and rewarding experience in photography. The Leica T Camera System offers the user an experience that is unforgettably new yet uniquely Leica.
Designed with a dynamic simplicity in collaboration with AUDI Design, the Leica T Camera System features Wi-Fi, touchscreen and a unique graphical user interface. The Leica T is available in silver or black anodized aluminum. All system lenses are available in black:
23 Summicron-T f2 ASPH
18-56 Vario-Elmar-T f3,5-5,6 ASPH
11-23 Super-Vario-Elmar-T f3,5-4,5 ASPH
55-135 APO-Vario-Elmar-T f3,5-4,5 ASPH
Take a look:
‣ APS-C sensor, delivering 16 Megapixel images in JPEG or RAW format
‣ Auto-focus lenses that feel like M lenses and offer the classic Leica bokeh
‣ 3.7" LCD touchscreen with intuitive interface
‣ Outstanding craftsmanship – milled from a block of aluminum & hand-assembled
‣ Minimalist design
‣ User-friendly with the ability to create one’s own menu
‣ 16GB built-in memory
‣ T-App, makes it easy to share pictures wirelessly
‣ Accepts more than 20 Leica M lenses via adapter
‣ First Leica system camera with Wi-Fi
‣ Made in Germany
The Visoflex, M-Adapter T and Flash SF 26 enhance the shooting experience while providing the user with more creativity options.
‣ Visoflex - In addition to its high resolution, this easy to use viewfinder tilts and swivels. It also has an integrated GPS positioning option.
‣ M-Adapter T - The M-Adapter allows the user to mount more than 20 different M lenses on the Leica T. It also provides exposure metering, aperture priority AE and manual settings.
‣ Flash SF 26 - Compact and provides a powerful light source. It can be tilted upwards. It provides a LED light source for video recording.
‣ An array of stylish and colorful accessories available - see them here.
More than 20 M lenses can be mounted on the Leica T with an M adapter.
Please call 1-800-289-5342 to learn more !