The Leica landscape is ever-changing. Here you can find the latest developments and announcements from both Leica and Tamarkin Camera.
Tamarkin Camera Leather Straps
Made entirely by hand locally using top-quality Horween Leather and stamped "Tamarkin Chicago," our custom camera neck and wrist straps are works of art - $65-$95 in black or brown.
Tamarkin Camera Leica T-Shirts
Created here at Tamarkin Camera from a vintage Leica M2 instructional poster - $25 in medium & large sizes
Leica TL 2
Introducing the Leica TL 2 - an elegant refinement of the TL camera - made in Germany:
- Faster Auto Focus performance with a new 49-point AF system
- 24 MP APS-C CMOS sensor
- Maestro II generation processor with faster start-up
- Expanded ISO range of 100-50,000
- Significantly faster touch and gesture responsiveness/speed
- New electronic shutter with a maximum shutter speed of 1/40,000s
- Quicker burst shooting with up to 20 frames-per-second
- Focus peaking for manual focus aid
- DNG-only mode
- 4K video recording @ 30fps and slow-motion video
- USB Type-C 3.0 port for faster transfers and in-camera battery charging
- Updated design with chamfered edge, new on/off switch and shutter button and larger control dials featuring new customizable function button
Decidedly NOT Fogg’s last creation, the Last Waltz is a return for the original type of Fogg design – functional and opulent. With a full leather bottom and a fixed strap (non-removable but adjustable), the Last Waltz has magnetic closures, gorgeous linen lining, two front pockets and interior pockets as well as flexible dividers – more than enough room for your small iPad and Leica M or Monochrom camera and a few lenses, including the 50 Noctilux. This is THE bag for Fogg aficionados.
Internal main compartment dimensions (H x W x L) are 7,5 x 4 x 10,75 inches
External dimensions are 8,5 x 5,5 x 11,5 inches
Introducing the new Leica SOFORT instant film camera. Taken from the German word for “instantly”, the Leica SOFORT harkens back to an earlier day using modern technology: a simple and fun instant Polaroid-style camera, designed by Leica. Available in mint, orange and white with an array of accessories.
- 60mm Hektor f2,7 lens (34mm in the standard 35mm format)
- Eight modes to choose from: Automatic, Self-Portrait, People & Party, Action & Sport, Bulb, Macro, Self-Timer, and Double Exposure
- Three focus steps: macro, standard and landscape, which can function independently of the 8 modes
- Optical 0,37-magnification viewfinder with parallax compensation for macro
- Uses ISO 800 “Leica instant film” (10-packs of color $12, and monochrome $15)
- Produces images with a “warm white frame / border” reminiscent of the Polaroid instant film.
The new Leica M10
The Leica M10 sets a new standard for 35mm rangefinder photography. Take a look:
- New ISO dial makes allows direct access to the essential settings, even when the camera is OFF
- Improved .72 rangefinder/viewfinder
- First Leica M with integrated Wi-Fi and smart connectivity
- All new 24 megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor
- ISO 100 - 50,000 for better photos in both bright and very low light
- Faster performance with a new Maestro II processor and 2 GB buffer capacity
- Body constructed from brass and magnesium-alloy with Corning Gorilla Glass LCD cover
- Weather resistant to withstand light rain and dust
Please call us at (800) 289-5342 or send an email firstname.lastname@example.org