The Leica landscape is ever-changing. Here you can find the latest developments and announcements from both Leica and Tamarkin Camera.
Leica Q2 Monochrom Reporter - in stock now!
Unopened and Brand New
The Rolleiflex 2,8F Set
Rolleiflex 2,8F Nr. 244xxxx, with 80mm Planar lens, in original case with lens shade and an array of filters, including Color Conversion set and Rolleikin 2 set. Recently CLA'd with new type bright-screen. Ex++ overall
The Leica M1 Wide Angle Set
The Leica M1 Wide Angle Kit. Leica M1 Nr. 1050006 with 21 Super-Angulon f4 Nr. 1646088 and 21mm brightline viewfinder SBKOO in rare black finish! This beautiful set also includes the hard-to-find IWKOO lens shade. This is Dan's favorite wide angle set-up! Excellent overall
New 35 Summilux-M
Announcing a new 35mm lens for the Leica M system.
-11 instead of 9 aperture blades for a visibly “improved” bokeh
-closest focusing distance is reduced to 15,74-inches
-integrated lens shade
The Leica M11 - in stock now!
The experience of traditional rangefinder photography redefined.
Featuring Leica’s triple resolution sensor, expanded ISO range, dual memory options, extended battery life and a streamlined and intuitive menu system, the Leica M11 represents the new benchmark in digital photography:
- Groundbreaking full frame BSI CMOS color sensor with triple resolution technology for incredible file output versatility and unmatched image quality with M-lenses
- Highest dynamic range M camera to date with a native ISO of 64 and up to 15 stops of dynamic range
- Maestro III processor for high speed image processing & data storage
- 64 GB of internal memory enabling parallel image storage and on-camera backup
- USB-C port for on the go charging and data transfer
- 64% more battery capacity and more power efficient system for extended shooting sessions
- Electronic shutter up to 1/16,000 sec and long exposures up to 1 hour, allowing for even more creative possibilities in extreme lighting conditions
- The black-finish variant of the Leica M11 features a top plate made of high-quality aluminum with a scratch-resistant coating, making it 20% lighter than its silver chrome counterpart
- Multi field metering is now possible when shooting in rangefinder mode, enabling users to shoot in dynamic lighting conditions while also conserving battery
- Live View digital stabilization allowing for smooth and accurate manual focusing while using Live View
- Two Digital Zoom options (1.3x and 1.8x) for fast cropping of DNG and JPG files
- UHS-II SD card compatibility and 3GB buffer enabling quick image storage
- Three customizable function buttons allowing quick access to almost any menu setting in the camera
- New 2.3 megapixel touch screen display with up to 800 nits of brightness, for comfortable image viewing during daytime shoots
- The Leica M11 is a “Made for iPhone and iPad” certified product allowing for reliable data transfer to Leica FOTOS via the included USB-C to Lightning cable
- Outstanding build quality, designed and made in Germany
Tamarkin Camera Leather Straps
Made entirely by hand locally using top-quality Horween Leather, our custom camera neck and wrist straps are works of art - $95 in black, brown, or Horween Limited Edition leathers, with a variety of stitch colors.
Tamarkin Camera Leica T-Shirts
Created here at Tamarkin Camera from a vintage Leica M2 instructional poster - $25 in medium & large sizes
Please call us at (800) 289-5342 or send an email email@example.com