The Leica landscape is ever-changing. Here you can find the latest developments and announcements from both Leica and Tamarkin Camera.
The Leica M11
The experience of traditional rangefinder photography redefined.
Featuring Leica’s triple resolution sensor, expanded ISO range, dual memory options, extended battery life and a streamlined and intuitive menu system, the Leica M11 represents the new benchmark in digital photography:
- Groundbreaking full frame BSI CMOS color sensor with triple resolution technology for incredible file output versatility and unmatched image quality with M-lenses
- Highest dynamic range M camera to date with a native ISO of 64 and up to 15 stops of dynamic range
- Maestro III processor for high speed image processing & data storage
- 64 GB of internal memory enabling parallel image storage and on-camera backup
- USB-C port for on the go charging and data transfer
- 64% more battery capacity and more power efficient system for extended shooting sessions
- Electronic shutter up to 1/16,000 sec and long exposures up to 1 hour, allowing for even more creative possibilities in extreme lighting conditions
- The black-finish variant of the Leica M11 features a top plate made of high-quality aluminum with a scratch-resistant coating, making it 20% lighter than its silver chrome counter part
- Multi field metering is now possible when shooting in rangefinder mode, enabling users to shoot in dynamic lighting conditions while also conserving battery
- Live View digital stabilization allowing for smooth and accurate manual focusing while using Live View
- Two Digital Zoom options (1.3x and 1.8x) for fast cropping of DNG and JPG files
- UHS-II SD card compatibility and 3GB buffer enabling quick image storage
- Three customizable function buttons allowing quick access to almost any menu setting in the camera
- New 2.3 megapixel touch screen display with up to 800 nits of brightness, for comfortable image viewing during daytime shoots
- The Leica M11 is a “Made for iPhone and iPad” certified product allowing for reliable data transfer to Leica FOTOS via the included USB-C to Lightning cable
- Outstanding build quality, designed and made in Germany
The Leica M10-P ASC set
Leica M10-P “ASC 100 Edition” Set Nr. 9019984. Made to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the founding of the American Society of Cinematographers. The set includes the Leica M10-P Black “ASC 100 Edition” camera and the 35mm Summicron-M f2 ASPH “ASC 100 Edition” in gold finish, with all accessories and caps. Limited to 300 sets Worldwide. A very handsome and unusual Special Edition Leica. Unused and Mint.
Leica Q2 Reporter
Introducing the latest addition to the Leica Q Line: the Leica Q2 Reporter Edition. Its unobtrusive design includes special armoring made of Kevlar allowing excellent grip, a lack of Leica logos and engravings, and its matte green finish is scratch and fingerprint resistant. Otherwise, it's identical to the "production" Leica Q2 camera.
Leica I (Model C Standardized)
Leica I (Model C Standardized) set. A piece of photographic history: Leica I (Model C Standardized) Nr. 52505 with the very rare 135mm swing-over viewfinder mask, 90 "Fat" Elmar f4 Nr. 94275, universal viewfinder VIDOM and well-worn lens shade FIKUS, and early Outfit Case, all from 1930.
35 APO-Summicron-M f2 ASPH
Announcing an exciting new innovation from Leica for the M system: the new 35 APO-Summicron-M f2 ASPH
Pushing the limits of technological possibilities, Leica will soon deliver a new masterpiece of German engineering, the 35 APO-Summicron. With a minimum focusing distance of just 0.3m (just under one foot!), this new wide angle M lens has a detent at 0.7m on the focus ring, so you can feel when the lens steps into the close-focus range. The elaborate lens design, combined with the high-precision manufacturing processes in Wetzlar, Germany, reduces chromatic aberrations to almost zero and also provides chromatic correction – a quality that is rarely found in lenses of this focal length, and a first for a 35 mm lens in the M-System.
Tamarkin Camera Leather Straps
Made entirely by hand locally using top-quality Horween Leather, our custom camera neck and wrist straps are works of art - $95 in black, brown, or Horween Limited Edition leathers, with a variety of stitch colors.
Tamarkin Camera Leica T-Shirts
Created here at Tamarkin Camera from a vintage Leica M2 instructional poster - $25 in medium & large sizes
Please call us at (800) 289-5342 or send an email firstname.lastname@example.org