The Leica landscape is ever-changing. Here you can find the latest developments and announcements from both Leica and Tamarkin Camera.
Tamarkin Camera Leather Straps
Made entirely by hand locally using top-quality Horween Leather, our custom camera neck and wrist straps are works of art - $65-$95 in black or brown.
Tamarkin Camera Leica T-Shirts
Created here at Tamarkin Camera from a vintage Leica M2 instructional poster - $25 in medium & large sizes
Introducing the new SL wide zoom
16-35 Super-Vario-Elmar-SL f3,5-4,5 ASPH
Landscape, Street, Architecture, whatever you encounter.
The new Wide Zoom for the Leica SL system offers uncompromising wide angle imaging performance and is ideal for a range of photography including landscapes, architecture, wedding, event, concert, reportage and documentary photography. Additionally, the lens offers fast, near-silent autofocus, allwoing you to concentrate fully on the creative aspects of your work and the vision in front of your camera.
50 APO-Summicron-M ASPH Special Edition
To commemorate the International Leica Society (LHSA) 50th Anniversary, Leica Camera is pleased to announce a special anniversary edition lens, the Leica 50 APO Summicron-M f2 ASPH “LHSA.” This special edition lens will be available in two classic finishes, Silver Chrome and Black Enamel. Limited to a total of 500 units worldwide, this lens combines the 50 APO-Summicron-M image technologies with the traditional Leica M lens look and feel. The feet scale is engraved in red, while all other engravings are inlaid either in white on the black enamel finish model and black on the silver chrome finish model.
The Sublime 75 Noctilux-M f1,25 ASPH
The razor-thin depth of field and Leica M lens performance produce a uniquely soft bokeh that photographers dream of…
• World’s fastest Aspherical 75 mm lens
• Razor-thin depth of focus and exceptional performance
• A unique soft bokeh
• Optical design features nine elements in six groups which allows for precise, exceptionally detailed isolation of subjects from surroundings
• Two Aspherical elements and floating lens element ensure optimum performance across the entire image field.
• Meticulously crafted to the highest quality standards, with a primary focus on high-grade materials and durability.
• Made in Germany
Introducing the latest little Leica - the CL
All essential controls are located on the top plate and all the necessary controls are right at your fingertips. The high-resolution touchscreen make it intuitive enough for beginners and customizable for advanced users:
- Compatible with all Leica TL & SL lenses
- Adaptable to use Leica M and R lenses
- Built-in electronic viewfinder, 2,34 MP resolution and 0,74x magnification
- 24MP APS-C sized sensor
- ISO range of 100-50,000 with a Maestro II processor
- Mechanical shutter speed max. of 1/8,000; electronic 1/25,000
- Option for full-time noiseless electronic shutter
- Quick burst shooting up to 10 fps
- 4K video recording @ 30fps with built-in Wi-Fi
- Made in Germany
Available alone, or with the 18mm Elmarit-TL f2,8 - $3,795
or the 18-56 Vario-Elmar-TL f3,5-5,6 ASPH - $3,995
90 Thambar f2,2 - a classic revisited
Introducing the 90mm Thambar-M f2,2 portrait lens. A revival of a legendary lens that has intrigued collectors and photographers alike, the Thambar was originally produced in 1935 and will soon be available again, offering its characteristic soft-focus effect and unmistakable bokeh. First introduced in the mid-1930s, only about 3,000 units were produced. The new 90mm Thambar-M f2,2 has the same optical design but a modified exterior, and produces the same dreamy, soft focus look of the original 80-plus-year-old lens.
Please call us at (800) 289-5342 or send an email email@example.com