The Leica landscape is ever-changing. Here you can find the latest developments and announcements from both Leica and Tamarkin Camera.
Tamarkin Camera Leather Straps
Made entirely by hand locally using top-quality Horween Leather, our custom camera neck and wrist straps are works of art - $65-$95 in black or brown.
Tamarkin Camera Leica T-Shirts
Created here at Tamarkin Camera from a vintage Leica M2 instructional poster - $25 in medium & large sizes
The new Leica C-Lux
Introducing the latest pocket-sized Leica - the new Leica C-Lux !
- Easy to use with its 3” touchscreen display
- Integrated viewfinder
- Large zoom range, 15x zoom from 24mm – 360 mm
- 1” sensor with 20 megapixels of resolution
- Extremely fast auto focus and burst shooting – 10 frames per second
- Integrated WiFi & Bluetooth connectivity
- 4K video resolution with the ability to capture still frames in video
- Shoots in JPEG and RAW
- Slim and elegant design – light gold or midnight blue
- Portfolio of stylish accessories in leather or fabric
Introducing the new SL wide zoom
16-35 Super-Vario-Elmar-SL f3,5-4,5 ASPH
Landscape, Street, Architecture, whatever you encounter.
The new Wide Zoom for the Leica SL system offers uncompromising wide angle imaging performance and is ideal for a range of photography including landscapes, architecture, wedding, event, concert, reportage and documentary photography. Additionally, the lens offers fast, near-silent autofocus, allwoing you to concentrate fully on the creative aspects of your work and the vision in front of your camera.
The Sublime 75 Noctilux-M f1,25 ASPH
The razor-thin depth of field and Leica M lens performance produce a uniquely soft bokeh that photographers dream of…
• World’s fastest Aspherical 75 mm lens
• Razor-thin depth of focus and exceptional performance
• A unique soft bokeh
• Optical design features nine elements in six groups which allows for precise, exceptionally detailed isolation of subjects from surroundings
• Two Aspherical elements and floating lens element ensure optimum performance across the entire image field.
• Meticulously crafted to the highest quality standards, with a primary focus on high-grade materials and durability.
• Made in Germany
Introducing the latest little Leica - the CL
All essential controls are located on the top plate and all the necessary controls are right at your fingertips. The high-resolution touchscreen make it intuitive enough for beginners and customizable for advanced users:
- Compatible with all Leica TL & SL lenses
- Adaptable to use Leica M and R lenses
- Built-in electronic viewfinder, 2,34 MP resolution and 0,74x magnification
- 24MP APS-C sized sensor
- ISO range of 100-50,000 with a Maestro II processor
- Mechanical shutter speed max. of 1/8,000; electronic 1/25,000
- Option for full-time noiseless electronic shutter
- Quick burst shooting up to 10 fps
- 4K video recording @ 30fps with built-in Wi-Fi
- Made in Germany
Available alone, or with the 18-56 Vario-Elmar-TL f3,5-5,6 ASPH - $3,995
90 Thambar f2,2 - a classic revisited
Introducing the 90mm Thambar-M f2,2 portrait lens. A revival of a legendary lens that has intrigued collectors and photographers alike, the Thambar was originally produced in 1935 and will soon be available again, offering its characteristic soft-focus effect and unmistakable bokeh. First introduced in the mid-1930s, only about 3,000 units were produced. The new 90mm Thambar-M f2,2 has the same optical design but a modified exterior, and produces the same dreamy, soft focus look of the original 80-plus-year-old lens.
Please call us at (800) 289-5342 or send an email firstname.lastname@example.org