The Leica landscape is ever-changing. Here you can find the latest developments and announcements from both Leica and Tamarkin Camera.
28 APO-Summicron-SL f2 ASPH
Introducing the latest addition to the Leica SL system:
the 28 APO-Summicron-SL f2 ASPH – the first true wide-angle Leica SL lens:
• Distortion-free edge-to-edge performance
• Dual Synchro Drive, Leica’s extremely fast & reliable AF system
• Close-focusing down to just under 10 inches
• Same dimensions as other APO-Summicron-SL lenses
50 Noctilux-M f1,2 ASPH
The Groundbreaking Noctilux is Reborn
Announcing the Leica 50 Noctilux-M 1,2 ASPH lens, reinvisioned to today’s imaging standard, while keeping the classic 1966 look and feel of the original Noctilux lens.
The Noctilux’s legendary status and unique imaging aesthetic offers soft, almost dreamlike quality that creates an unmistakable look with an exquisite bokeh. This iconic reissue is very close to the original computation, and benefits from modern optic- and lens-construction techniques. Like the original 1966 lens, which was the world's very first production aspherical lens with hand-ground aspheres, this new Noctilux-M is offered in the modern black anodised finish and recreates the look and feel of the original, legendary Noctilux f1,2 lens that is so treasured by collectors today...
Leica S Typ 007 set
Leica S Typ 007 with 70mm Summarit-S f2,5 ASPH.CS set, with a sexy black "Leica" dot. Perfect for quarantine medium format shooting!
The Drifter set
Leica M Monochrom “Drifter” Set Nr “007" !
This Leica Special Edition is a collabotation with performing artist Lenny Kravitz. The set includes: Leica M Monochrom (Typ 246), Nr. 5499187, 28mm Summicron-M f2 ASPH Nr. 4735395, and 75mm APO-Summicron-M f2 ASPH Nr. 4735530 Complete with all accessories and packaging, including “The Drifter Traveler,” a camera- and travel-bag with lens cases. Limited to 125 sets Worldwide. Mint and Unused.
Tamarkin Camera Leather Straps
Made entirely by hand locally using top-quality Horween Leather, our custom camera neck and wrist straps are works of art - $95 in black, brown, or Horween Limited Edition leathers, with a variety of stitch colors.
Tamarkin Camera Leica T-Shirts
Created here at Tamarkin Camera from a vintage Leica M2 instructional poster - $25 in medium & large sizes
The Leica SL2
Announcing the next milestone and icon in the Leica Camera’s long history of premium cameras – the Leica SL2! The Leica SL2 elevates the full-frame mirrorless camera to new heights with improved performance, refined ergonomics and streamlined controls:
• 47 MP High Resolution stills and 4K video
• Built-in Body Image Stabilization
• Leica Object Detection Autofocus with tracking
• IP54 Weather sealed full-metal body
• Designed and Made in Germany
• Enhanced ergonomic design
• Leatherette wrap around front and rear
• Streamlined three-button rear control layout
• Upgraded EyeRes EVF - 5.76 MP
• Dual UHS-II SDXC card slots
• Maestro III Processor
• ISO range 50 - 50,000
• 3.2" rear LCD - 2.1 million dot resolution
• Up to 20 fps and 10 fps (mechanical shutter)
• 14 stops of dynamic range
• Multishot function (187 MP resolution)
• 4K video recording across the full sensor
• Up to 4K/60p and 5K/30p (cropped)
• L-Log and HLG video gamma
• Optional Cine Mode
• 8 or 10-bit recording straight to card
• HDMI output for full 10-bit 4:2:2 recording
• Built-in 3.5mm headphones and mic jacks
• USB-C 3.1 port for in-camera charging
• Same battery as the SL (16062)
The Sequel - The Leica Q2
We are thrilled to announce the new Leica Q2 – featuring a brand new 47.3 megapixel full-frame sensor, integrated weather sealing, a brand new electronic viewfinder, lightning-fast autofocus and burst shooting, 4K video, a revised button layout and refined design, and, of course, a stunning 28mm Summilux f1,7 ASPH lens.
- 47.3 megapixel full frame sensor
- Built-in crop modes improved to 30 megapixels at 35 mm, 15 megapixels at 50 mm, and 7 megapixels at a new 75 mm
- Fully weather-sealed to brave the elements and always get the shot while maintaining a compact body
- New 3.68 megapixel OLED EVF for an improved view of the scene with better color and clarity
- Fixed Summilux 28 mm f/1.7 ASPH. lens for tack-sharp images and impeccable low-light quality
- New processor from the Maestro II family ensuring peak performance at these new heights of resolution
- Fast autofocus and 10 fps burst shooting to never miss a crucial moment
- 4K video with UHD and Cine4K resolutions
- Refined control elements inspired by design languages
- Made in Germany
Please call us at (800) 289-5342 or send an email email@example.com