The Leica landscape is ever-changing. Here you can find the latest developments and announcements from both Leica and Tamarkin Camera.
Tamarkin Camera Leather Straps
Made entirely by hand locally using top-quality Horween Leather and stamped "Tamarkin Chicago," our custom camera neck and wrist straps are works of art - $65-$95 in black or brown.
Tamarkin Camera Leica T-Shirts
Created here at Tamarkin Camera from a vintage Leica M2 instructional poster - $25 in medium & large sizes
Decidedly NOT Fogg’s last creation, the Last Waltz is a return for the original type of Fogg design – functional and opulent. With a full leather bottom and a fixed strap (non-removable but adjustable), the Last Waltz has magnetic closures, gorgeous linen lining, two front pockets and interior pockets as well as flexible dividers – more than enough room for your small iPad and Leica M typ 240 or Monochrom camera and a few lenses, including the 50 Noctilux. This is THE bag for Fogg aficionados.
Internal main compartment dimensions (H x W x L) are 7,5 x 4 x 10,75 inches
External dimensions are 8,5 x 5,5 x 11,5 inches
The new Leica M10
The Leica M10 sets a new standard for 35mm rangefinder photography. Take a look:
- Full-frame digital rangefinder, available in Black Chrome or Silver Chrome finish
- New ISO dial makes allows direct access to the essential settings, even when the camera is OFF
- Improved rangefinder/viewfinder provides better control of focus and composition with larger field of view
- First Leica M with integrated Wi-Fi and smart connectivity
- All new 24 megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor
- ISO 100 - 50,000 for better photos in both bright and very low light
- Faster performance with a new Maestro II processor and 2 GB buffer capacity
- Body constructed from brass and magnesium-alloy with Corning Gorilla Glass LCD cover
- Weather resistant to withstand light rain and dust
The classic reborn: 28 Summaron-M f5,6
A classic Leica lens is reborn. The new 28mm Leica Summaron-M f5,6 is the modern reincarnation of a classic lens design and the most compact M-Lens made to date. The new Leica 28mm Summaron-M f5,6 is modeled after the original screw mount lens produced at the Leitz factory in Wetzlar from 1955 to 1963 - recreated in M-bayonet mount with 6-bit coding and a slightly revised mechanical design but no changes to the optical design itself.
Introducing the new Leica SOFORT instant film camera. Taken from the German word for “instantly”, the Leica SOFORT harkens back to an earlier day using modern technology: a simple and fun instant Polaroid-style camera, designed by Leica. Available in mint, orange and white with an array of accessories.
- 60mm Hektor f2,7 lens (34mm in the standard 35mm format)
- Eight modes to choose from: Automatic, Self-Portrait, People & Party, Action & Sport, Bulb, Macro, Self-Timer, and Double Exposure
- Three focus steps: macro, standard and landscape, which can function independently of the 8 modes
- Optical 0,37-magnification viewfinder with parallax compensation for macro
- Uses ISO 800 “Leica instant film” (10-packs of color $12, and monochrome $15)
- Produces images with a “warm white frame / border” reminiscent of the Polaroid instant film.
The Leica Q (Typ 116)
The new Leica Q (Typ 116) is the perfect walking around camera, featuring a super-fast 28mm Summilux f1,7 Aspherical lens. Excellent for both macro and street, the Leica Q is the perfect extension of the Leica line. The camera is available in black or "titanium" gray finish.
- Fast autofocus lens - 28mm Summilux f1,7 ASPH with macro-mode
- Full-frame 24 megapixel CMOS Sensor
- Live-View and Focus Peaking
- Integrated electronic viewfinder & thumb rest
- Video recordings in Full HD
- Easy, instinctive use with touch screen control
- Extremely robust - top plate made of aluminum, body made of magnesium alloy
- Integrated Wi-Fi and Leica Q-App makes it easy to share pictures
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom® available as free download
- Made in Germany
Please call us at (800) 289-5342 or send an email firstname.lastname@example.org