The Leica landscape is ever-changing. Here you can find the latest developments and announcements from both Leica and Tamarkin Camera.
Leica Ic set
A gorgeous and all authentic and original Leica Ic set! Leica Ic Nr. 521372, 50mm Elmar f3,5 Nr. 904684, 50mm brightline viewfinder SBOOI, short-base rangefinder FOKOS and a crisp, nearly new ever-ready case! Quite rare in this condition - all matched and working and warranteed. Near Mint overall
Yashica MAT-124G in the box! A gorgeous and working medium format camera. Don't miss out on this awesome camera set! Near Mint
The Platinum M6
Leica M6 Platinum Special Edition “150 Jahre Photographie” set “E 145” with 50mm Summilux-M f1,4 - complete, with inner presentation box, strap, warranty cards, International Passport booklet, Certificate of Authenticity and Platinum Set Historical Literature. Tiny spot of separation in optics. Ex++ overall
The Drifter set
Leica M Monochrom “Drifter” Set Nr “007" !
This Leica Special Edition is a collabotation with performing artist Lenny Kravitz. The set includes: Leica M Monochrom (Typ 246), Nr. 5499187, 28mm Summicron-M f2 ASPH Nr. 4735395, and 75mm APO-Summicron-M f2 ASPH Nr. 4735530 Complete with all accessories and packaging, including “The Drifter Traveler,” a camera- and travel-bag with lens cases. Limited to 125 sets Worldwide. Mint and Unused.
The new Leica SL2-S
The new Leica SL2-S sports a full-frame 24 megapixel CMOS-BSI sensor – the first back-illuminated sensor from Leica, and was designed to deliver the legendary Leica look for photo and video:
- Professional video capabilities with 4K 10bit 4:2:2 and C4k 10bit 4:2:2
- Made in Germany: High quality milled aluminum top cover and bottom, complete with IP54-rated weather sealing protection.
- The fast all-around camera with Capture One 21 Full Support and Adobe Lightroom Optimization
- Seamless support of a wide range of lenses
- Fast shooting speed up to 25 fps for DNG and a 4GB buffer
- Multishot Mode with up to 96MP
- Recording 4K at 10bit 4:2:2 and C4k at 10bit 4:2:2 video
- Leica L-Log and integrated viewing LUTs (Look Up Tables)
- Separate photo and video modes
- Up to ISO 100,000
- 4 Gigabyte internal memory
- 5,76 megapixel EVF
- Intuitive and user-friendly UI concentrating on the essentials
Designed in Germany, Made in Portugal
The Leica Camera state-of-the-art production facility in Portugal is in full swing. And to relieve the strain of recent tariffs here in the U.S., you can get some of the most popular Leica M lenses at a lower price than their Made in Germany counterparts... and, these new "Made in Portugal" lenses are made to the same stringent quality standards as the German-made lenses.
After all, they do still say "Leica" on the front!
28 Summicron-M f2 ASPH Black Anodised (11707) - $4,395
28 Elmarit-M f2,8 ASPH (11711) - $2,295
28 Summaron-M f5,6 Silver Chrome (11712) - $2,595
35 Summicron-M f2 ASPH Silver Chrome (11709) - $3,495
35 Summicron-M f2 ASPH Black Anodised (11708) - $3,295
50 Summilux-M f1,4 ASPH Silver Chrome (11717) - $4,195
50 Summilux-M f1,4 ASPH Black Anodised (11716) - $3,995
50 Summilux-M f1,4 ASPH Black Chrome (11715) - $4,595
50 Summicron-M f2 (11719) - $2,395
Tamarkin Camera Leather Straps
Made entirely by hand locally using top-quality Horween Leather, our custom camera neck and wrist straps are works of art - $95 in black, brown, or Horween Limited Edition leathers, with a variety of stitch colors.
Tamarkin Camera Leica T-Shirts
Created here at Tamarkin Camera from a vintage Leica M2 instructional poster - $25 in medium & large sizes
90 Summilux-M f1,5 ASPH - in stock now!
The latest in a long line of renowned Summilux lenses, this new 90mm super-fast lens is perfect for portraits with an incredibly shallow depth of field, allowing a striking separation of its razor-sharp subjects from the dreamy backgrounds with a lovely bokeh. Whether you use your new Summilux on the Leica M camera or on the Leica SL and SL2 camera, this new Leica 90 Summilux-M f1,5 ASPH lens promises to bring portraits to life with new levels of sharpness and its own signature look.
This new 90 Summilux-M f1,5 ASPH boasts an elaborate construction comprised of eight optic elements in six groups, two of which are aspherical in design and made of specialized glass types. A floating lens element ensures the superior optical performance of the lens is maintained across the full focus range. This advanced lens design and fast maximum aperture it achieves gives the lens its unique image rendering and unparalleled performance.
The Leica SL2
Announcing the next milestone and icon in the Leica Camera’s long history of premium cameras – the Leica SL2! The Leica SL2 elevates the full-frame mirrorless camera to new heights with improved performance, refined ergonomics and streamlined controls:
• 47 MP High Resolution stills and 4K video
• Built-in Body Image Stabilization
• Leica Object Detection Autofocus with tracking
• IP54 Weather sealed full-metal body
• Designed and Made in Germany
• Enhanced ergonomic design
• Leatherette wrap around front and rear
• Streamlined three-button rear control layout
• Upgraded EyeRes EVF - 5.76 MP
• Dual UHS-II SDXC card slots
• Maestro III Processor
• ISO range 50 - 50,000
• 3.2" rear LCD - 2.1 million dot resolution
• Up to 20 fps and 10 fps (mechanical shutter)
• 14 stops of dynamic range
• Multishot function (187 MP resolution)
• 4K video recording across the full sensor
• Up to 4K/60p and 5K/30p (cropped)
• L-Log and HLG video gamma
• Optional Cine Mode
• 8 or 10-bit recording straight to card
• HDMI output for full 10-bit 4:2:2 recording
• Built-in 3.5mm headphones and mic jacks
• USB-C 3.1 port for in-camera charging
• Same battery as the SL (16062)
The Sequel - The Leica Q2
We are thrilled to announce the new Leica Q2 – featuring a brand new 47.3 megapixel full-frame sensor, integrated weather sealing, a brand new electronic viewfinder, lightning-fast autofocus and burst shooting, 4K video, a revised button layout and refined design, and, of course, a stunning 28mm Summilux f1,7 ASPH lens.
- 47.3 megapixel full frame sensor
- Built-in crop modes improved to 30 megapixels at 35 mm, 15 megapixels at 50 mm, and 7 megapixels at a new 75 mm
- Fully weather-sealed to brave the elements and always get the shot while maintaining a compact body
- New 3.68 megapixel OLED EVF for an improved view of the scene with better color and clarity
- Fixed Summilux 28 mm f/1.7 ASPH. lens for tack-sharp images and impeccable low-light quality
- New processor from the Maestro II family ensuring peak performance at these new heights of resolution
- Fast autofocus and 10 fps burst shooting to never miss a crucial moment
- 4K video with UHD and Cine4K resolutions
- Refined control elements inspired by design languages
- Made in Germany
Please call us at (800) 289-5342 or send an email email@example.com