The Leica landscape is ever-changing. Here you can find the latest developments and announcements from both Leica and Tamarkin Camera.
Tamarkin Camera Leather Straps
Made entirely by hand locally using top-quality Horween Leather, our custom camera neck and wrist straps are works of art - $65-$95 in black or brown.
Tamarkin Camera Leica T-Shirts
Created here at Tamarkin Camera from a vintage Leica M2 instructional poster - $25 in medium & large sizes
The new Leica M10-P
With a touch-function LCD screen, the new M10-P helps with faster checking of focus in Live-View and Playback modes using contemporary touchscreen controls such as swiping and pinch-to-zoom. Also, Leica has added a built-in Level Gauge. The lack of red dot and super-quiet shutter give the new M10-P an even more film-camera-like quality. And the traditional Leica script engraving on top plate and metal accessory shoe cover make the camera both modern and timeless in its appearance.
The new M10-P camera is nearly identical to the Leica M10, but offers the following additional features:
- Touch LCD screen
- Nearly silent shutter
- Traditional Leica script engraving on top plate
- No red dot or other markings on camera front
- Metal accessory shoe cover
- Built-in Level Gauge
- Only 20 grams heavier than the M10
Good news for Leica Macro shooters - the new ELPRO 52 is here!
The Elpro 52 expands the photographer’s capabilities and gets the photographer closer to the subjects by greatly reducing focusing distance, allowing for maximum magnification - as high as 1:1, depending on the lens it is paired with. The close-up lens will natively fit all 52 mm filter threads, and is supplied with two stepping ring adapters for 46 and 49 mm sizes. This packaged combination of the native 52 mm size plus stepping rings allows the Elpro 52 to be mounted on more than 20 different Leica M and TL-Lenses...
The new Leica C-Lux
Introducing the latest pocket-sized Leica - the new Leica C-Lux !
- Easy to use with its 3” touchscreen display
- Integrated viewfinder
- Large zoom range, 15x zoom from 24mm – 360 mm
- 1” sensor with 20 megapixels of resolution
- Extremely fast auto focus and burst shooting – 10 frames per second
- Integrated WiFi & Bluetooth connectivity
- 4K video resolution with the ability to capture still frames in video
- Shoots in JPEG and RAW
- Slim and elegant design – light gold or midnight blue
- Portfolio of stylish accessories in leather or fabric
Introducing the new SL wide zoom
16-35 Super-Vario-Elmar-SL f3,5-4,5 ASPH
Landscape, Street, Architecture, whatever you encounter.
The new Wide Zoom for the Leica SL system offers uncompromising wide angle imaging performance and is ideal for a range of photography including landscapes, architecture, wedding, event, concert, reportage and documentary photography. Additionally, the lens offers fast, near-silent autofocus, allwoing you to concentrate fully on the creative aspects of your work and the vision in front of your camera.
The Sublime 75 Noctilux-M f1,25 ASPH
The razor-thin depth of field and Leica M lens performance produce a uniquely soft bokeh that photographers dream of…
• World’s fastest Aspherical 75 mm lens
• Razor-thin depth of focus and exceptional performance
• A unique soft bokeh
• Optical design features nine elements in six groups which allows for precise, exceptionally detailed isolation of subjects from surroundings
• Two Aspherical elements and floating lens element ensure optimum performance across the entire image field.
• Meticulously crafted to the highest quality standards, with a primary focus on high-grade materials and durability.
• Made in Germany
Introducing the latest little Leica - the CL
All essential controls are located on the top plate and all the necessary controls are right at your fingertips. The high-resolution touchscreen make it intuitive enough for beginners and customizable for advanced users:
- Compatible with all Leica TL & SL lenses
- Adaptable to use Leica M and R lenses
- Built-in electronic viewfinder, 2,34 MP resolution and 0,74x magnification
- 24MP APS-C sized sensor
- ISO range of 100-50,000 with a Maestro II processor
- Mechanical shutter speed max. of 1/8,000; electronic 1/25,000
- Option for full-time noiseless electronic shutter
- Quick burst shooting up to 10 fps
- 4K video recording @ 30fps with built-in Wi-Fi
- Made in Germany
Available alone, or with the 18-56 Vario-Elmar-TL f3,5-5,6 ASPH - $3,995
90 Thambar f2,2 - a classic revisited
Introducing the 90mm Thambar-M f2,2 portrait lens. A revival of a legendary lens that has intrigued collectors and photographers alike, the Thambar was originally produced in 1935 and will soon be available again, offering its characteristic soft-focus effect and unmistakable bokeh. First introduced in the mid-1930s, only about 3,000 units were produced. The new 90mm Thambar-M f2,2 has the same optical design but a modified exterior, and produces the same dreamy, soft focus look of the original 80-plus-year-old lens.
Please call us at (800) 289-5342 or send an email email@example.com