The Leica landscape is ever-changing. Here you can find the latest developments and announcements from both Leica and Tamarkin Camera.
Tamarkin Camera Leather Straps
Made entirely by hand locally using top-quality Horween Leather, our custom camera neck and wrist straps are works of art - $65-$95 in black or brown.
Tamarkin Camera Leica T-Shirts
Created here at Tamarkin Camera from a vintage Leica M2 instructional poster - $25 in medium & large sizes
Introducing the new Leica Q-P
- "Stealth" matte black paint with discreet "P" styling
- Classic Leica script engraving on top plate - and no red dot logo!
- Improved shutter release button and on/off switch for better feel and handling
- Handsome brown leather strap
- Two batteries included
- Technical specifications same as the Leica Q, including compatibility with Leica FOTOS app
The new Leica M10-D
Leica Camera is pleased to announce the latest addition to the Leica M family, the Leica M10-D. The new Leica M10-D continues the philosophy that began with the Leica M-D (Typ 262) of using a digital camera with no rear display. The concept is based around the idea of using a camera completely free from distractions, allowing the user to fully focus on their subjects and the core photographic settings at hand.
The new Leica FOTOS app augments the M10-D much further than any previous Leica camera with no LCD. Now the user can access, download, and share their photos on the go as well as use remote shooting to take pictures via Live View with their smartphone as the viewfinder. Now the first time you see your photos is on the high-quality display that is in your pocket, and they are ready to share.
The new M10-D camera is nearly identical to the Leica M10-P:
- No LCD for an analog experience
- Integrated fold-out thumb rest
- Hard switch for quick access to Wi-Fi
- Built-in Exposure Compensation dial on rear
- Body covering made from genuine leather
- Compatible with Visoflex EVF for Live View capture
- Works perfectly with Leica FOTOS app
- Same design/specs as M10-P
- Quiet shutter
- Available in Black Chrome finish
Introducing the latest little Leica - the Leica C-Lux!
Featuring a Leica DC Vario-Elmar 24mm-360mm f/3,3-64 ASPH lens - and a 20 megapixel sensor for continuous shooting at a rate of 10 frames per second - the Leica C-Lux delivers high-quality pictures of subjects at a distance. Take a look:
- Easy to use with its 3” touchscreen display and integrated viewfinder
- Large zoom range, 15x zoom from 24-360 mm
- 1” sensor with 20 megapixels of resolution
- Fastest auto focus and burst shooting - 10 frames per second
- Integrated WiFi & Bluetooth for connection with Leica App
- 4K resolution with the ability to capture still frames from the video
- Shoots in JPEG and RAW
- Slim and elegant design
- Available in two colors, light gold or midnight blue
- Portfolio of matching & stylish accessories in leather or fabric
Good news for Leica Macro shooters - the new ELPRO 52 is here!
The Elpro 52 expands the photographer’s capabilities and gets the photographer closer to the subjects by greatly reducing focusing distance, allowing for maximum magnification - as high as 1:1, depending on the lens it is paired with. The close-up lens will natively fit all 52 mm filter threads, and is supplied with two stepping ring adapters for 46 and 49 mm sizes. This packaged combination of the native 52 mm size plus stepping rings allows the Elpro 52 to be mounted on more than 20 different Leica M and TL-Lenses...
Introducing the new SL wide zoom
16-35 Super-Vario-Elmar-SL f3,5-4,5 ASPH
Landscape, Street, Architecture, whatever you encounter.
The new Wide Zoom for the Leica SL system offers uncompromising wide angle imaging performance and is ideal for a range of photography including landscapes, architecture, wedding, event, concert, reportage and documentary photography. Additionally, the lens offers fast, near-silent autofocus, allwoing you to concentrate fully on the creative aspects of your work and the vision in front of your camera.
The Sublime 75 Noctilux-M f1,25 ASPH
The razor-thin depth of field and Leica M lens performance produce a uniquely soft bokeh that photographers dream of…
• World’s fastest Aspherical 75 mm lens
• Razor-thin depth of focus and exceptional performance
• A unique soft bokeh
• Optical design features nine elements in six groups which allows for precise, exceptionally detailed isolation of subjects from surroundings
• Two Aspherical elements and floating lens element ensure optimum performance across the entire image field.
• Meticulously crafted to the highest quality standards, with a primary focus on high-grade materials and durability.
• Made in Germany
Introducing the latest little Leica - the CL
All essential controls are located on the top plate and all the necessary controls are right at your fingertips. The high-resolution touchscreen make it intuitive enough for beginners and customizable for advanced users:
- Compatible with all Leica TL & SL lenses
- Adaptable to use Leica M and R lenses
- Built-in electronic viewfinder, 2,34 MP resolution and 0,74x magnification
- 24MP APS-C sized sensor
- ISO range of 100-50,000 with a Maestro II processor
- Mechanical shutter speed max. of 1/8,000; electronic 1/25,000
- Option for full-time noiseless electronic shutter
- Quick burst shooting up to 10 fps
- 4K video recording @ 30fps with built-in Wi-Fi
- Made in Germany
Available alone, or with the 18-56 Vario-Elmar-TL f3,5-5,6 ASPH - $3,995
Please call us at (800) 289-5342 or send an email firstname.lastname@example.org