The Leica landscape is ever-changing. Here you can find the latest developments and announcements from both Leica and Tamarkin Camera.
Leica Q2 "Ghost" Special Edition - in stock!
The Leica Q2 "Ghost" by Hodinkee pays homage to an iconic diving watch known to connoisseurs as the "Ghost Bezel". The Leica Q2 "Ghost" by Hodinkee features a grey, fine cowhide leather with a natural texture and matching light grey lacquered lens and case. It deliberately avoids the red Leica logo. Its carrying strap is woven from grey yarn with a stable key-ring binding to complete the stylish look of this special edition, which is technically identical to the standard Q2 model. Limited to 2,000 pieces worldwide.
The Leica M6 TTL "Town and Country" Set
The Leica M6 TTL "Town and Country" set made in 2001. This exquisite set includes Leica M6 TTL .72 Titanium Nr. 2753962 clad in handsome brown leather, and 50 Summicron-M f2 Titanium Nr. 3915262, both complete in their boxes, unused and like new.
The "Steel Rim" Summilux
The Leica 35 Summilux-M f1,4 was the world’s fastest wide-angle lens in 1961, distinguished by its compactness while also being extremely light. This new edition is made in the original vintage design and with the identical optical calculation of the first 35 Summilux-M f1,4 with some marked improvements:
• Original Optical & Product Design with Modern Production Processes
• Second round lens hood with E46 thread which enables the use of filters
• Stainless Steel Front Ring
• Focus Lock on Focus Ring
• Ultra Compact and Fast Wide-Angle Lens
• True “King of Bokeh” with Iconic Lens Rendering
• Made in Germany
The 2022 Leica M6
Handmade in Germany, the new Leica M6 is an exquisite feat in modern film photography, and harkens back to the Leica cameras of 1984, with significant improvements:
• 0.72x Viewfinder with Coated Glass Surfaces
• Solid Brass Top Plate Enhanced with Abrasion Resistant Black Lacquer
• Red Leitz Logo
• Original M6 Style Packaging
• New Light Meter Indicator with Battery Warning
• New Leica M6 Style ISO Dial, Newly Developed with Modern Electronic Components Inside
• Leather Carrying Strap with Embossed LEICA lettering
• New Black Leatherette with Leica M6 Typical "MADE IN GERMANY" Embossing
• Made in Germany
New 35 Summilux-M
Announcing a new 35mm lens for the Leica M system.
-11 instead of 9 aperture blades for a visibly “improved” bokeh
-closest focusing distance is reduced to 15,74-inches
-integrated lens shade
Leica Ultravid 8x20 Aquadura Binoculars
Nr. 2212040, with box and strap and separate leather case (42323) Ex++
The Leica M11 - in stock now!
The experience of traditional rangefinder photography redefined.
Featuring Leica’s triple resolution sensor, expanded ISO range, dual memory options, extended battery life and a streamlined and intuitive menu system, the Leica M11 represents the new benchmark in digital photography:
- Groundbreaking full frame BSI CMOS color sensor with triple resolution technology for incredible file output versatility and unmatched image quality with M-lenses
- Highest dynamic range M camera to date with a native ISO of 64 and up to 15 stops of dynamic range
- Maestro III processor for high speed image processing & data storage
- 64 GB of internal memory enabling parallel image storage and on-camera backup
- USB-C port for on the go charging and data transfer
- 64% more battery capacity and more power efficient system for extended shooting sessions
- Electronic shutter up to 1/16,000 sec and long exposures up to 1 hour, allowing for even more creative possibilities in extreme lighting conditions
- The black-finish variant of the Leica M11 features a top plate made of high-quality aluminum with a scratch-resistant coating, making it 20% lighter than its silver chrome counterpart
- Multi field metering is now possible when shooting in rangefinder mode, enabling users to shoot in dynamic lighting conditions while also conserving battery
- Live View digital stabilization allowing for smooth and accurate manual focusing while using Live View
- Two Digital Zoom options (1.3x and 1.8x) for fast cropping of DNG and JPG files
- UHS-II SD card compatibility and 3GB buffer enabling quick image storage
- Three customizable function buttons allowing quick access to almost any menu setting in the camera
- New 2.3 megapixel touch screen display with up to 800 nits of brightness, for comfortable image viewing during daytime shoots
- The Leica M11 is a “Made for iPhone and iPad” certified product allowing for reliable data transfer to Leica FOTOS via the included USB-C to Lightning cable
- Outstanding build quality, designed and made in Germany
Tamarkin Camera Leather Straps
Made entirely by hand locally using top-quality Horween Leather, our custom camera neck and wrist straps are works of art - $95 in black or brown Horween Limited Edition leathers, with a variety of stitch colors.
Tamarkin Camera Leica T-Shirts
Created here at Tamarkin Camera from a vintage Leica M2 instructional poster - $25 in medium & large sizes
Please call us at (800) 289-5342 or send an email email@example.com